The workplace has dramatically changed in the new millennium.
Previously, it was common for most people to work for one company their entire lives and receive a pension for their efforts, guaranteeing them retirement income along with their Social Security. Those days have vanished.
Annuities are a great way for you to protect you and your family with monthly income at minimal risk while guaranteeing your principle investment will hold firm. They were developed to replace pensions and are especially appealing to people looking for investments more conservative than the stock market.
Interested in learning more about annuities and how they can work for you? Call our office today at 724-382-1298 to explore the best annuity plan for you or complete the meeting request form to start a dialogue.
The Benefits of Annuities
We recognize that as part of your retirement income strategy you need to have a buffer account should the stocks and bonds market decline. Here’s what we mean:
- If you are taking a set amount of cash out of your portfolio each month and the market drops your loss is compounded.
- In order to avoid this issue, know as sequence of returns risks, you need to consider other options to mitigate any potential losses.
- Adding the best annuity plan to your portfolio is an excellent way to provide an income-earning security blanket to your portfolio.
- Specifically, if the market drops and an annuity is part of your portfolio, you’ll still have an extra income stream.
Secure Money Advisors’ Annuity Strategy
Often, when investors are seeking the best annuity company or best fixed annuities, they buy them separately and not as part of their portfolio. And that’s the last contact they have with the annuity salesperson. We have a different approach. For instance:
- We view an annuity as part of the overall process, meaning it’s just part of your portfolio
- We like to tell our clients that an annuity purchased from us is just one more tool in your investment tool box
- And we believe that every tool in your investment tool box needs to have a specific purpose
- The end result is the annuity and other investments, properly strategized will maximize the return of your portfolio as well as reduce as much risk as possible and maximize the cash flow from your investments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy an annuity?
Annuities are a great way for you to protect you and your family with monthly income at minimal risk while guaranteeing your principal investment will hold firm.
Where should I buy an annuity?
Often investors seek out the best annuity company or best fixed annuity and buy them from an independent broker who they never see again. We recommend buying an annuity from an experienced financial planning company, like SMA.
What is the best annuity plan?
There are many to choose from. But the advantage of working with an experienced financial planning company is that they will have the expertise in choosing the right annuity for your portfolio.
How important is an annuity to my portfolio?
We believe that every tool in your investment tool box needs to have a specific purpose. So, we like to tell our clients that an annuity purchased from us is just one more tool in your investment tool box
What will the end result be if I add an annuity to my portfolio?
The end result is the annuity along with your other investments, properly strategized, will maximize the return of your portfolio as well as reduce as much risk as possible and maximize the cash flow from your investments.