Learning how to avoid unnecessary retirement mistakes might be the best investment you can make!
You are invited to join Secure Money Advisors for our educational dinner programs and events designed for retirees or those retiring soon. Brian Quaranta will explain the latest IRA rules and tax savings strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided. If you have a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or 457, you should attend this informative program.
Topics We Will Cover
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits
- How to increase monthly cash flow without running out of money
- How to implement Roth Conversion strategies
- How to create tax free income
- How to lower your IRA Required Minimum Distributions and Taxes
Upcoming Retirement You Workshops
- Tuesday, November 19 | 6:00 pm | Shakespeare’s Restaurant & Pub
- Wednesday, November 20 | 6:00 pm | Shakespeare’s Restaurant & Pub
- Wednesday, December 4 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Thursday, December 5 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Monday, December 9 | 6:00 pm | Zelienople Public Library
- Tuesday, December 10 | 6:00 pm | Western Allegheny Community Library